Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 2: And then came the modifications!







First to go were the Canna Plants. Mom thought they were Calla Plants (which are poisonous) so out they went! And in came the four Red Hibiscus, and the Pineapple Guava. Yuuuummmmmyyyyyyy! Then came the Jade plants and the Aloe Vera, and several Red Geraniums! As if I never got fed around here!

That big black thing is a small shallow water fall of sorts, that gets filled with water every day at 10am. It's just shallow enough so I can sit in it without the fear of drowning, even if I fell asleep in it! Very cool! :)

So like I said earlier....The food just keeps on comin! I get a huge plate full of Collard Greens, Mustard Greens, Romain lettus, Broccoli Florette's, and to top it off, so to speak.....red grapes! and ....on occasion the ultimate........ watermelon!!! Every now and then Mom tries to sneak in some of these nasty things called vitamins, and I mistakenly eat them, but it's better than bugs I guess! And that tall blue thing is my endless water supply!

We'll talk about the house in the next post! LOL!






















No comments:

Post a Comment